Not sure if you need a wedding planner/day of coordinator for your wedding day?
As a wedding photographer, I work with you to ensure we have enough time to get the photos that are most important to you.
While I happily work with you to craft a timeline that fits in all the coverage you desire, if you’re dealing with time restrictions due to budget or the venue, or other reasons, it’s essential to have someone who can keep track of everything to ensure we’re using the time you have wisely and efficiently the day of, because you’ll find it’s super easy to lose track of time when you’re caught up in the moment.
Here’s 5 reasons why you should definitely consider hiring one!
1. They help bring your wedding vision to life. Planners can help you make your dream wedding a reality.
2. They have the connections, the hook-ups with key vendors saving you hours of time and effort, and they have the know-how to get things done!
3. They’ll keep your wedding day on track. This is a big one since small setbacks can spiral and before you know it, your guests have been waiting over 45 minutes for the ceremony to start and you’re still getting ready… trust me, you don’t want to be responsible for herding your wedding party around all day.
You may think, “hey, we’re all adults here, we can listen and do what we’re supposed to” but guess what, working with your wedding party can feel like you’re trying to herald a bunch of clueless toddlers about and it will get frustrating and exhausting. Outsource this duty to your wedding planner/coordinator.
4. They can help you navigate budget constraints! Planners work with your budget to help find the best vendors in your price range.
5. They handle any and all issues on the wedding day so you can relax and enjoy every moment! The responsibility for ensuring things remain on track and dealing with any unexpected issues the day of is not something you want to deal with on your wedding day! You should be able to relax and enjoy the celebration that is all about you 🤍